They are qualified in accordance with DGUV Regulation 3, DGUV Principle 303-101 and DGUV I 203-080 and thus meet the requirements of the ArbSchG for independent work.
This entitles you to perform standardized electrotechnical work in a de-energized state.
You will also gain the electrotechnical background knowledge to competently answer your customers’ questions and better assess technical factors.
You will receive a solid qualification in the areas of:
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Electrical hazards and first aid
- Protective measures against electrical body currents and fault arcs
- Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic technology
- Accident prevention regulations
- Technical and management responsibility
- Professional practice
In order to save your valuable working time at the customer’s site, we organize this training intensively in eight days from Saturday 30.05. until Saturday 06.06. in 19412 Brüel.